ABOUT OUR FEES
So many clients ask why rescue organizations have such ‘high fees’. If you have ever had pets you know that veterinarian bills can be very expensive. Charming Pet Rescue provides all primary services that a puppy or dog needs prior to adoption.
The basic services we provide are:
- DHLPP / DHPP
- Rabies Vaccination
- Heartworm Test
- Capstar (Immediate flea kill)
- Heartworm, Flea, Tick and Worm Preventative
- Heartworm treatment if positive for heartworms
- Nail trim
- Food twice a day and constant care and monitoring until puppy/dog is adopted
- Temperament testing with other dogs, adults, young children and strangers
- We advise all adopters of any KNOWN issues that the dog may have when it is adopted from us.
- Adopters are advised of the puppy/dog temperament and general attitude
- Adopters are given any medication that the puppy/dog may require along with dates that they will require them, These can include heartworm treatment medication, antibiotics and others. Also, if the puppy/dog required surgery for limb removal, eye repair, mange, etc. any medications that the puppy/dog is on goes home with the adopter along with specific instructions on how to provide medication and care. These are rare cases and are discussed in detail with adopter.
CHARMING PET RESCUE ADOPTION FEES
Dog/Puppy Adoption Fees$200 (includes standard services from above)
Specialty Dog/Puppy Adoption Fees $300 (includes standard services from above)
Adoption fees are subject to change dependent on puppy/dog type, rehabilitation time/vet costs and age of dog.
You can pay adoption fees for puppies or dogs below.